Miami Fashion Week highlights with celebrity designers in unique places
- Missoni Show at Vizcaya Gardens & Museum
- Missoni showcased an array of contemporary and lively looks from its Women’s Summer 2022 ready-to-wear and swimwear collections, bringing the brand’s iconic style to Miami. Multicolor nets created intriguing shades while T-shirts were effortlessly layered on swimsuits highlighting the sinuosity and harmony of female form. Celebrity guests Marc Anthony & RHOM Guerdy Abraira sat front row while iconic model Nadia Ferreira dazzled on the runway.
- Benito Santos Show at Gary Nader Art Center
- Santos’ unique aesthetic left guests in awe as the models walked his glamour filled designs through the gallery. His designs proved why he is one of the most coveted Mexican designers and a favorite of South-American celebrities.
- Angel Sanchez Show at Gary Nader Art Center
- The Venezuelan born and bred architect and designer is recognized as one of the world’s most outstanding designers and a celebrity favorite. At MIAFW, his style reflected his well-known passion for highly structured, contemporary and feminine architectural forms.
- Rene by RR Show at Gary Nader Art Center
- Launched in 2018 previewing at Miami Fashion Week, Rene by RR fills a void in the luxury market with a collection that reflects not only his talent and standards for quality, but also a city and culture that are gaining momentum as the next international fashion capital. Finishing the show with a standing ovation, guests had the delight to witness and be a part of René’s brand evolution.
- Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Show at Gary Nader Art Center
- Her bold and colorful designs have made her one of the most-widely recognized designers, nationally and internationally. Guests had a great time dancing and singing along to Agatha’s incredible show, watching with joy as each and every one of her meticulously designed pieces strut through the catwalk accompanied by the most incredible pieces of art.
- Naeem Khan Show at Frost Science Museum
- Guests gathered at Frost Science Museum and enjoyed Naeem Khans enchanting evening wear designs in a two-level runway show. Closing out Miami Fashion Week with a standing ovation, Khans designs were brought to life under the glow of the iconic Frost Science Musuem.
originally published at Fashion - Reality Syndicate Viewers